1) Creating quality opportunity for exchange of ministry resources, as well as relationship building with ministry peers.
2) Advancing the Kingdom by empowering church leaders, while refraining from the responsibility of ordaining ministers or planting churches.
3) Providing the important function of identity with a nationwide organized fellowship of peers and a legitimate opportunity for covering based upon willing consent to mutual accountability.
4) Being a genuine blessing to each other by standing together, creating a synergistic strength, and thereby enabling each member maximum opportunity to fulfill their calling and unique destiny.
5) Cultivating denominational gender and racial diversity, for the edification of the body of Christ and for this fellowship.